No: 48 Upton Park

Known as Lindum and built in 1930

No:48 Lindum

Earliest history of plots 8,9 & 10

Ernest Herbert Hardy - an accountant from Ellesmere Port - used J C Parkers to build Lindum as his new home.


In January 1955 he was able to acquire more land following Capstick & Owen's building development behind them.

After the death of his wife Mr Hardy took on a housekeeper who kept the property in prime condition even after his death and with the property on the market.

Jim & Pat Feakins then bought the property in 1967 settling with their family of Micheal and Helen. They have added two extensions

yes the old cast iron lamp post was leaning at the time of the photograph...this now rectified.



  • Home

  • About

  • News

  • History

  • Houses

  • Committee

  • Guestbook

  • Contact