No:6 Upton Park
Known as Woodcroft since its build in 1923.
Often refered to as the bungalow.
Earliest history of these developments
- The property is first shown in the accounts ledger for 1924; on a plot
of 1505 sq. yards; under the ownership of Mrs E Pinnington.
In 1930 it was inherited by plumber Mr R Pinnington who appears to
have rented it out to J Breward
1931/3 and then Mr Hough for 1934.
Around 1936 the property was bought by Mrs Loadman of no:10. She relocated
to the bungalow letting out no:10.
Around 1964 the property was acquired by Mr. Dill.
- in 1970 the Seals of No:98 acquired it and having carried out some renovations sold it a few months later to Major Phillips.
- Sometime in the 1970s it was acquired by the Millikins and then by the
Ponds through the 1980s into the 1990s.